This show is ripped from recent headlines. The internet almost shut down a few weeks back when hackers released nude photos of a group of famous celebrities. This got me to thinking about our response as people committed to being pornfree. First, how should we think of this. Second, how can we avoid these powerful triggers.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What we’re AFTER on Pornfree Radio
- Why someone might listen again from the beginning
- How Matt had a red-carpet relapse many years ago
- Why God’s image is important when we think about other people’s bodies
- Why objectifying celebrity nudes is like shoplifting
- How viewing these images are violations and show a lack of empathy
- 5 ways to avoid the powerful trigger of celebrity nudity
- Which social media site I gave an ‘A’ to and which sites failed his porn trigger risk assessment
- What action you can take if you had celebrity-triggered relapse
Leave a comment below or email me directly- matt(at)pornfreeradio.com.
Thanks for all your ratings and reviews in iTunes. If you haven’t had a chance yet please rate it and review at iTunes because that helps get the word out.
And by all means hit the LIKE box on this post for our new Pornfree Radio Facebook Page!