Continuing our Back 2 Basics series, we review the tool of F.A.S.T.T. check-ins. This structured check-in process will anchor your recovery each week and improve your success.
This check-in format comes from Dr. Milton Magness. Its original use was for sex addicts and their partners after disclosure. However F.A.S.T.T. Check-ins provide a great framework for any kind of ongoing accountability.
The components of a F.A.S.T.T. Check-in include:
- Activities in Recovery
- Slip Report (or Sobriety Check)
- Stop Sex Addiction: Real Hope, True Freedom for Sex Addicts and Partners by Milton S Magness (Amazon link)
- CouplesRecoveryKit.com by Milton S Magness
- The Feeling Wheel: Download (PDF) Developed by Dr. Gloria Willcox
- 105 – Back 2 Basics: Daily Tracking
- Sprint Coaching with Matt Dobschuetz (1-on- Coaching)
Support Pornfree Radio